``AbouT]] ``ME]]

JosÊpHiNe
Jos/Jo...
Peh Mao Mao
Meow Meow
BiRtHdaY--->04/12/1988
HoRosCoPe--->sagGi BabY
ZoDiaC SiGn--->DraGon
Favourite Number---> 10, 33, 7, 412
LoCaTioN--->KaE BeE--NBD
EmaiL-AdDy/MSN---> Josphine_jess@hotmail.com

``[BasicaLLy i Loves to enjoy my Life, always want to go out and not staying home unLess im broke or tired``


`*AdOrEs*`

|TVfXQ|
|Kim Hyun Joong of SS501|
|DraGon|
|RED CoLouR|
|BlUe coLouR|
|BlacK cOlouR|
|WhitE cOloUr|
|GreY CoLouR|
|PuRple ColOuR|
|PiNk ColOuR|
|IPHONE|
|SonY eRrIcSon'S fOnE|
|SamSunG FonE|
|ReaDinG|
|MusIcS- Nice one|
|K-PoP musicS|
|TecHnO TranCe|
|ComPuTerS|
|SpoRts CaR|
|Me[2]Eu TaTtY TeDdY|
|KOREA|
|UniTed KinGdoM|
|FraNcE|
|ItaLy|
|SnoWy `n` RaiNy DayS|
|TraVelLinG Ard My faV PlacEs|
|LapPies [LapTop]|
|Loves to enjoy|
|ParFumEs|


`*cuRreNt aDDicTs*`

`ShawL`
`scArf`
`cLutcHes`
`fOoT wEarS`
`siLver bRaceLet`
`StaInLess SteeL BangLe`
`AccEssoriEs`
`Cape No. 7`
`Boys Over Flower Drama + the OST`

`*LoaThEs*`

`[My first working company!! everyone there!!!`
`[People who dont ask for permission before touching my things`
`[U NOE WHO U R!!!`
`[WasTreL`
`[ScuMbagS`
`[AnnoYinG PeoPlE`
`[LiaRs`
`[Two hEad SnaKe`
`[Two FacEs PpL`
`[FakE pEopLe`
`[MakinG FriEndS JusT tO Take AdvanTages`
`[BoreDom`
`[LoneLy`
`[Hot WeathEr`
`[ScieNce's' SubJecTs Or AnythIng RelaTed 2 ScienCe`

`*WisHes*`

+The Possibles+

[+][Wants a good good result for my A lvl!]
[+][Hopes to study hard hard to get a scholarship to SINGAPORE!!]
[_][Wanna visit my twin(Jo) in Singapore!!]
[X][Wants a NEW laptop!]
[X][Wants a Apple Laptop / Desktop!!]
[_][A Driving License N foLlOw bY a CAR]
[X][New Glasses]
[X][Wants a new phone's'..XD]
[_][Wants friends forever!]
[_][Wants Friends for life!]
[_][Need aN ``uNderstaNdiNg`` FrieNd bEsiDe mE!!!]
[_][Wish to travel to KOREA!!]
[_][Wish to own a Digital camera..]
[_][Wants to have fun all the time..]
[X][Wish for a ps2/ps3/psp]
[X][Wish to get a good job in future!] - i think i got it?
[_][Want to own a Home PC. Preferable MAC!!]
[_][Buy all TVfXQ's album n singles!]
[X][ChanGe mY styLe of Living]
[_][GeT ouT oF hEre!!]
[_][AnotHer nEw gLasSes!]


+ The Impossibles +

[_]MeeT TVfXQ & Kim hyun Joong
[_]^ their contact numbers or contact details =P
[_]Becoming cleverer?
[_]If not maybe a bigger brain XD wahaha
[_]Meeting some korean celebrities [this iS Like sO iMpossible]
[_]Overcome Fear of speakin' to a crowd
[_]A tRiP tO tHe wOrLd
[_]ChanGe mY styLe of Living

`*My CurRenT ObseSsioN RepoRtz*`


TVfXQ
SS501 - Kim Hun Joong <3 <3
Cosmetics - Skin food, Faceshop, Bodyshop, Mac [in other words - Apple]
CONCERTS!! cant go haiz...
K-pop
Weekends
Long Holidayz [No mOrE =(]
Anything Korean
Anything related to Computers
LapTop
NEW n NICE gLasSes
^ planning to get one again
NEW n NICE PHONES!!!
^ want to target another new phone!
IPHONE 3GS!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN OBSESSED!!
MPlayer by iRiver!!! [reli want one]
Vision W (zen[creative] mp4 player)
Sony CyberShot T90 / T900 Digital Camera
HK & Hong Kong DisneyLand!!! 18-02-2011-27-02-2011

Tag Board

Links

FaceBook
CassiopeiaSG
K-POP culture forum
ZERO Degreez
Soompi
k-pop kingdom
Cutie tvxq site
msia tvxq official fan site
taiwan tvxq official fan site
korea tvxq official fan site
japan tvxq official fan site
Aheeyah (Romanized Lyrics)
sities_fav dl dl
OST dl site
k-popper
DBShinki Forum
Korean music
xanga
koreanmusic (downloads)
Music for KRNS (Downloads)
The shrine of insanity
DBSK forumz
MickY forumz
DBSK REQ
Drama AddIcTs
Asian DramA aDdIctS
Chinese pop
K-POP
Friendster
youtube
Hotmail
Yahoo
TW yahoo
CN yahoo
BaiDu/100degree
Jez 4A LafF
Brunei-Student
Cambridge Qualification

Archieves

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010

misc

will post one link of...photos i uploaded once im done with that website *^_^*

Author's Word

I'm still not used to US being together..

You used to make me Hate you ;
Make me feel irritated ;
We had Book Fights everyday.
Dislike was in the dictionary. ;
Hatred was the word. ;
'You suck' was the phrase we often used.
You make me so Confused.
Is this a fantasy?
I really Hope it is.

credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes:[x][x]
#id10tdoc;

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dont hate me
I find myself completely in the dark.
I do not know if I deserve this.
Never meant to cause any pain,
Always wanted to see you in bliss.
Yet I changed my way,
And I feel myself in so much pain.

I don't know how to show,
That how sorry I am, I really am,
I don't know how to care,
To show my love, what I really can,
What should I do, tell me, dear,
Show me the way from this excruciating day.

Hit me, hit me hard,
But don't make me go through
This pain where even
Death seems pleasurable,
Hit me if you want,
But please, dear don't hate me.

I'd be waiting for you

Come rain or shine,
I'd be waiting for you.
At those same old places,
You'd find me in view.
In the hottest of days
In the coldest of night
You'd find me waiting
Waiting alone, and quiet.
I'd keep waiting there,
Every even of the week,
Till the day you come,
To the same old place to meet.
If that day never comes,
When you meet this friend,
I'd keep waiting forever,
Till the day all comes to an end.
I feel stripped off,
All the riches I have,
Having lost my best friend from my side,
(Feels like) having lost, all that I had.
I feel loned without you,
Just don't know how to say.
The night would be dark without you,
And so dull would be the day.
I don't know how to plead,
Yet request you to meet.
Nothing has changed my dear,
Except for the scar of the wound so deep.
It can heal with time,
And we too would be the same.
Forever there to take care of each other,
And never let this bond wane.
Please call me now,
Please make my day.
'We'll meet again and again,'
Say, 'you'd meet me', please say....
Say, 'you'd meet me', please say....



TOUCHED
I found myself so touched today,
Stuck deeply by your thought.
Touched by the love you have shown,
Proud to have what I've got.
I find myself speechless now,
As the ink dries in my pen.
Yet my cheeks wet with tears,
With happiness of you, dear friend.
Tonight as I retire,
So many thoughts come to the fore,
How you have come as a blessing
And opened all closed door.
You know, dear, I felt so good,
To know, I mean so much to you.
Could bring lost happiness,
And bring back that lost smile, too.
I always had a mission,
To make you laugh & smile.
I could see the pain behind all you did,
It always came to the fore from your past life.
I could see you bleeding
Your heart, so badly it bled.
I wanted to heal you and your wound,
At last all my efforts paid.
I have got that good old friend,
Who got back the long lost smile.
I was so happy to see you glad,
All charged to face new life.
May I ask for something more,
Can I ask you for something more
Can I ask you forever be this self,
Forever happy with this lingering smile
Never to turn back, forever be gay.
Please close the chapter
One that deserves to be opened no more.
Trust me, yet again, my dear,
This way you'd never be sore.
If ever you feel bad dear.
Just turn around and you'd find me,
Forever ready to make you happy,
With always a shoulder ready for thee.
That's all I have to say tonight,
Rest I can say only when we meet.
When we hold hands and reassure,
Each other, on the pledges to keep.



A Memorable evening
You gave me a memorable evening
Something I'd cherish for long.
When it came to bidding you adieau
It was so difficult to find you gone.
Thought of stopping you
To spend some more time with thee.
Hug & kiss you on your forehead
And pledge, With you I'd forever be.
But I didn't know
How would you accept it?
If you took it wronglu
My heart woul dbe blown to bits.
May be I should have stopped you
Or may be, I should have not?
I am perenially scared of losing you
'Cause you are a greatest asset I've got.
Your gestures matter a lot,
And so does what you say.
With small things like diyas & rangoli
You take this friendship on a long way.
I was really touched today,
Toched by that wonderful gift.
Something I'd cherish forever & ever,
It gave me such a bliss.
The gifts were 'small'
Ueah, I know that's what you'd say.
But they touched my heart
Surely you made my day.
I know not how to thank you,
And show how much they matter'd to me.
With such beautiful thoughts of yours,
I wonder, if I deserve so much from thee.
Today I miss you much,
When the phone doesn't ring,
I find myself so loned & left out,
I seem to have lost my wings.
Its a long road ahead
Many lonely days ahead of me.
If its so difficult for one day
How difficult would this fortnight be?
My heart would ache
And tears would kiss my cheek.
So come back soon my dear
We have so many promises to keep.
These words are too intense,
So, please, share it with non.
Our bond no mortals can understand
Never from my life, should I find you gone.


FOREVER FRIEND
I saw you first
In the words you spoke.
I saw you next
In the words you spoke.
So many miles
So far apart
But close enough
You touched my heart.
Made your place
Deep down in me,
Where you are in my heart,
My darling, can you see?
I found in you a friend,
Who knows all I feel.
Knows my strength & weakness,
And the problems I have to deal.
Who understands my wonders,
And listens to my dream
For whose happiness I've been praying,
Care for her, with my words & deed.
Ou eyes may not lock daily,
But surely our minds do.
Promise to stay along,
Be forever in my view.
Never I wanna interrup you,
Want to understand what you are through.
Reach out to me, dear friend,
Just the way I want you to.
A voice in my head,
Screams hard and loud.
Asks God to keep you happy,
Fill your life with happiness abound.
Forever wishing the best,
Yeah, thats what you should get.
Yet, wonder at times,
Why you have to go through a test.
There ain't anything to prove,
'Cause you are beyond all compare.
A wonderful friend, ineffable spirits,
One who is so full of 'fire'.
The fire to achieve,
And forever win in life.
To reach heights and succeed in ventures,
And happy even in darkest of nights.
If my God ever asks me,
For one wish to be made true.
I'd ask HIM for your eternal bliss
And success in anything you do.
Be forever with that spirit,
And be a winer always.
You have to lead many in life,
To people like me, you have to show the way.
Promise to be by my side,
When I am happy or sad.
Divide my sorrow and multiply happiness,
Your pledge would make me glad.
Come back from your trip,
I'll be waiting for you.
These festive days would, yet, be dark.
WMy days would be dark without you.
Always keep in touch,
When you are far away from me.
A mail, a phone'd be better still,
My darling friend you forever be.



FRIENDS FOREVER
A whole lot of love
And a little bit of care.
That's what I call friendship
With thoughts & dreams to share.
We need not see the same,
Nor do we need to think alike.
Just pledge to be together, with
This friendship to share, through life.
Your thoughts of love
And the way you care.
Brings tears to my eyes,
Friends like thee, truly rare.
I wonder if I deserve
The love showered upon me
Yet shudder to think
Of days without thee.
When every single moment
Of your presence in my heart
keeps me going through the day
The way you play your part.
I hope you too are
Exulted by my presence.
I try to be a good friend,
But I wonder, if I make any sense.
Always tried to be good,
With a shoulder to lend.
A hand tohold forever
To be a good friend.
But these apprhensions
Always haunt me
Will you treat me thus forever?
And always my friend you'll be.
My recless thoughts won't make you sad?
My darling you'd forever be.
You know how much I care for you,
And how much I love thee.
My words shouldn't bother you
Know how much I care for you.
A shoulder for you forever,
I'd be forever there for you.
Let's not look at each other
On thought, let's not agree.
Yet lets dream to be together,
Come what may, forever friends to be



FAITH, LOVE, WISH
Have faith in God,
And those who care for you.
Trust me for what I say
You are precious and I know its true.

You are beyond compare
Such a beautiful person you are.
You are a bundle of good feelings,
With so much love to shower.

Just trust me and see,
You'd get nothing but the best.
Always hope and wish for the best,
You'd get it, put those worries to rest.

Spread your love around
Just do it and see.
Let me know if ever you are sad,
And you'd find me beside thee.

Though I'm far away
My care is still for you.
Though I can do nothing for my best friend,
My heart still beats for you.

Hope and wish for the best,
'Cause that's what you deserve to get.
Bad times never last long
A little you may have to wait.

Wait a bit, my friend
Don't get disappointed by events.
Happy times are just round the corner
Sad days are about to end.

Let those good wishes rule the day,
And let the days be full of hope.
You should be happy always.
With troubles, you should be able to cope.

Just think of me at times.
See the pain, I'm going through.
Yet, I keep smiling in hope for the better,
I'm sure, my wishes'd come true.

Keep aside your worries
Think positive, please.
Look ahead for the happy days
And enjoy life with ease.

Never let disappointments
Take that smile away.
You'd soon get the best of life
'Cause happiness is on its way.

This might look boring
With repeating words and thought.
But they come straight from my heart,
To give you, my wishes are all I've got.








Your worries are mine

You looked so worried
You looked so sad today.
I, too, felt so bad looking at you
I wonder, why I felt this way.

I feel myself so attached to you
And find your feelings, my own
I feel so strongly for you,
I wonder what'd happen when you're gone.

I am surprised to see,
Why I feel so
Today I felt so tense
So much worried, you know.

Worried 'bout your future
Because, you don't see much light
I feel apprehensive about it
It gives me such a fright.

Because your feelings are my own
And so are you.
You always deserve to be happy
No sadness should come near you.

I don't know what to say
And I don't know what to do.
Teel me, my friend
If anything I can do for you.

You are my dearest
I can do anything for you
I have promised you that
Let me know, if I can be of any help to you.

You are so pure at heart
You deserve nothing but the best
Let me know if anything is to be donw
Just tell me, and I'd do the rest.

I don't know how to tell you
I am speechless
I never expect anything going wrong with you
I wanna see you filled with happiness.

So come open my friend
Do what's in your heart
Do not stop yourself
From doing anything that's said by the heart

And let me know
If anything I can do
I'd do anything for a person
Lay my life, for someone like you.





Silence of the heart

Today you gave me something
It made me so happy and gay
I want to say you so many things
But I just don't know how to say.

I am looking at this pendant
It appears so much in haze
'Cause my eyes are in tears
By seeing your caring ways.

This pendant is so valuable
It is so priceless
Looking at it makes me feel so good
It fills my heart with happiness.

I'd keep it with me forever
And always near to my heart
As a token of our friendship
I'd never let it part.

I wonder why I have this feeling
So much of your love, do I really deserve?
Have I been able to do what I should have
Didn't I get on to your nerve?

I often have irritated you
An, in turn, caused so much pain.
Now I repent for all such things
The thoughts make me go insane.

I love you so much
I don't know how to show
There is so li'l time left
Before, from here, you go.

I feel so touched at times
To see how you really care.
How much, you think of me
Without you around, my life is bare.

I found a real friend in you
Someone, I could call my own.
If only I had come across you befors
Only if,you , I had known.

What a beautiful person you are.
How your presence has made me happy.
How I am going to miss you
How will I live without thee.

Your love is so precious
And so is your affection, to.
I feel so guilty at times
Thinking, the way, I mistreated you.

I should have been more thoughtful.
More loving and caring with you.
Sorry for all the pain and harsh words
That I have said to you.

You are truly priceless,
A jewel in my crown.
I am feeling so sad that you have to go,
I feel so blue, so down.

Tonight while having dinner
I just thought how I'd get pruned
I could not have any more of the tasty stuff,
I had to drop the spoon.

I don't know how to tell you
Can't explain, how much I'm sad.
Is it happening to you too, my dove
Are you too feeling bad.

It has never happen'd to me before
Never I felt so blue.
Your gestures have been so touching
And so has been your love, too.

But I hope you'd keep in touch
'Cause that's what you did promise.
But a mail a phone would never be enough
Your presence, I would badly miss.

What to tell you, my friend
Can I just say, 'I love and care for you'.
You are so close to my heart
I can't think of a life without you.

You have left a mark in my heart
One that is so deep.
But now I have a part of your heart near mine
That, with much care, I'd keep.

I'd keep this memento with me
Near to my heart, wherever I go.
'Cause this is in remembrance of our friendship,
It'd remind me of you, you know.

My love and care would always be with you
All the time; wherever you are.
Because you have touched my heart
And redefined the phrase 'I CARE.'




Princess``oF``ÊĐÉŇ``
[ 2:38 PM ]